Chisapani - Nagarkot Trek Nepal - 3 Days
Trek through the lush landscape of Shivapuri National Park
See the beautiful village of Sankhu and explore the Changu Narayan Temple
Enjoy a unique 3-day trek of the Kathmandu Valley, hiking the lush landscape of the Shivapuri National Park. Walk through dense forests of oak, pine, and rhododendron. Watch the sunrise over Nargarkot, marvel at the terraces en route to the temple of Changu Narayan, sleep in lodge or mountain teahouse accommodation, and get the most breathtaking vista of the Himalayas, stretching from Dhaulagiri past Everest to Kanchenjunga.
Take in breathtaking views of the Himalayas while exploring the fertile landscapes of Shivapuri National Park. Watch the sunrise over Nargarkot, marvel at the terraces en route to the Changu Narayan Temple, and keep an eye out for interesting local flora and fauna. Travel hassle free with full board and private transfers from Kathmandu and learn about local traditions from a professional, English- speaking guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- • Private transfers to and from Kathmandu.
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Breakfasts (2), lunches (3), and dinner (3).
- 1 night's shared accommodation in Kathmandu (twin deluxe).
- 2 nights' accommodation in a teahouse or lodge.
- Trekking Guide
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park entry fee and permit.
- Down jacket and 4 seasons sleeping bag rental.
- All government and local taxes.
What's excluded :
- Visa fees.
- International flights and departure taxes.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
Day 1: Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani
Pass By: Chisapani, Chisapani, Bheri Zone, Mid-Western Region
Meet the group in central Kathmandu for the private transfer to Sundarijal. Embark on the 4.5-hour trek to Chisapani (7,545 ft/2,300 m) and enjoy views of the surrounding jagged peaks from Shivapuri National Park. Along the way, pass through the village of Mulkharka, home to the Tamang people. Overnight in lodge.
Meals - Lunch and Dinner
• Lunch: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation included: Basic Guest House
Day 2: Trek to Nagarkot
Pass By: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Trek 2.5 hours to Chauki Bhanjag where the group will pause for lunch with the snow-capped mountains as the backdrop. In the afternoon, descend 3 hours to Nagarkot, where on a clear day you can see the Himalayas stretching from Dhaulagiri in the West all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the East. Overnight in hotel.
Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Breakfast: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation included: 3 * Accommodation
Day 3: Trek to Chagunarayan and Drive to Kathmandu
Pass By: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Trek 3.5 hours to Changunarayan. The most popular walk around Kathmandu, this route leads down from Nagarkot along a ridge to Changu Narayan Temple. Built in 323 AD by King Hari Datta Varma, Changu Narayan is richly decorate with sculptures and carvings and is said to be the oldest temple in the valley. From the temple, take in views of the village of Sankhu and the Bhaktapur area. In the afternoon, the group travels by private transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu. Enjoy a farewell dinner with the group
Meals- Lunch and Dinner
• Lunch: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation included: 3* Accommodation
Departure Point :1: Alpine Club of Himalaya, Chaksibari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
2: Alpine Hotel & Apartment, Chaksibari Marg, Opp Manang Hotel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will Meet our customers at Alpine Club of Himalaya , which is located in Thamel, Kathmandu . Else we will pick them up from their Location if they stay inside Kathmandu ( Thamel )Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended for All.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.