Chitose Salmon Aquarium Admission Ticket
An aquarium that allows you to see many freshwater fish in their natural habitat. The aquarium also has a zone made for the nearby Chitose River where you can directly see inside the river and the fish that lives there.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Salmon Hometown Chitose Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Visit: Salmon Hometown Chitose Aquarium, 2-312 Hanazono, Chitose 066-0028 Hokkaido
An aquarium based mostly on salmons.
Departure Point :Salmon Hometown Chitose Aquarium, 2-312 Hanazono, Chitose 066-0028 Hokkaido
Departure Time :2/4/2020 - 2/3/2021
2/4/2021 - 2/3/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Opening hours: 09:00 am ~ 17:00
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.