Chitwan Jungle Safari Tours
Spread over 932 sq. km. the area in the lowlands of South-central Nepal, Chitwan National Park is a preserved area adorned with rich biodiversity. This has been listed in UNESCO world heritage sites for a very long time. The park is inhabited by rare mammals like one-horned Rhinos and Bengal Tigers and reptiles like crocodiles. Over 500 species of birds shelter here including the giant hornbill. While catching sight of Bengal Tiger is once in a blue moon event, you’ll witness bird species all over the area. The park is also a home to giant elephants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two nights’ accommodation at hotel parkland in Chitwan.
- Full board meals i.e. 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts during the tours in Chitwan.
- All jungle tours activities as per itinerary including entry fee and nature guide.
- Surface transfer from Kathmandu to Chitwan and Chitwan to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
What's excluded :
- Foods and accomaotion in Kathmandu
- Transportation to/from Pokhara other than tourist bus.
- Tip for guide in Chitwan (Not Mandatory)
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park by Bus
At 06:30 am, we pick up from your hotel and transfer to the bus station then we start our journey to Chitwan by bus approx. 5-6 hrs drive. On reaching CNP, we attend a briefing program related to our jungle tour.
14 pm – Lunch
16 Pm – We take a tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village. Then, we visit the National Park
Visitor’s center. It is followed by the sunset view from the bank of Rapti River.
19 Pm – You will be treated by a cultural dance of Tharu community or slideshow presentation on almost everything in Chitwan.
20 pm – It is the time you enjoy your dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Chitwan Jungle Tour
You will just explore the jungle, wildlife and enjoy all of it.
6 am –Wake up
6:30 am- breakfast time
7 am- Canoe ride along the Rapti river + jungle walk then return.
13 pm- Enjoy your lunch.
15 pm- Jeep Ride into the National Park.
20 pm- Enjoy your dinner. Overnight stay at Chitwan
Day 03: Drive Back To Kathmandu by Bus
We shall drive back to Kathmandu which takes about 5-6 hours depending on traffic on the road.
• Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
Departure Point :Trishakti Marg 2, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.