Chitwan National Park Walking Tour - Om's Safari Tours
All tours are provided by local tour guides, indigenous to the local Tharu community. We have expert knowledge in the wildlife that surrounds which has been passed down from ancestral generations.
All of our tours are extremely eco conscious and animal friendly. Our number one rule is that we respect the animals and our planet!
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - only included for tours longer than half a day
- Snacks - only included for tours longer than half a day
- Lunch - only included for tours longer than half a day
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chitwan National Park, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan District, Narayani Zone, Central Region
We have a variety of animals living in the Chitwan Jungle including royal bangle tigers, greater one horned rhinoceros, asian elephants sloth beers, deer, crocodiles and much much more.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Chitwan National Park, Sauraha Entry Station, East Rapti River, 44200, रत्ननगर 44200, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
All accommodation in Sauraha is within walking distance of the entrance to the national park. We can arrange to meet at your hotel/hostel and walk to the national park or we can arrange to meet at the entrance.Feel free to contact me via email, message or on +977 986 5239911 to arrange meeting place.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.