Chitwan to Pokhara Transfer by Private Vehicle
Chitwan and Pokhara are two major cities of Nepal. This tour is an amalgamation of natural beauty and wildlife. Pokhara is the jewel of west while Chitwan is the Wildlife capital.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Photography and Drinks
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chitwan National Park, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan District, Narayani Zone, Central Region
Previously, Royal Chitwan National Park, it is home to endangered one-horned Rhino. Jungle Safari is one of the most fascinating activity in Chitwan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Kathmandu valley if informed about the name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.