Chobe day safari from Victoria Falls
Return Transfer from your Hotel in Victoria Falls in air-conditioned vehicles
Boat game cruise on the Chobe River
Lunch at one of the lodges in the Chobe National Park
Afternoon game drive in the Chobe National Park
Refreshments (bottled water and soft drinks) throughout the trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at one of the lodges in Kasane
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobe National Park, Chobe National Park, North-West District
Pick up from your Victoria Falls or Livingstone Hotel for the transfer to Chobe National Park in Botswana. This will be a 70km drive (about one hour of safe driving) through the Zambezi National Park (Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park on the Zambia side) with good chances of wildlife spotting before we even get to Botswana.
We will be at the Zimbabwe/Zambia - Botswana border and after simple immigration formalities we head straight to the Chobe River Jetty for the three hours Chobe River game cruise. The day typically starts with a river cruise into the park, with an opportunity to see a host of waders and water birds along with the ever present crocodiles and lurking hippos.
Chobe is renowned for scores of large herbivores making their way down to the river to drink - most notably African buffalo and elephant. On the island, Puku and Lechwe are often seen and on the banks kudu, impala and water buck are common. Complimentary soft drinks are included on the boat, as well as tea and coffee and a light snack prior to guest’s activity.
After the cruise a satisfying lunch is served at the Chobe Safari Lodge (or similar). Bottled water, tea and coffee are included with lunch.
After a one hour lunch break, we head off on a game drive - getting close to nature with specially adapted open 4 x 4 vehicles. Frequent lion sightings occur in Chobe, Eland, Sable, and Roan antelope are common at certain times of the year. Leopards are elusive but common in the area - you may be lucky! Drives are typically along the waterfront where game congregates to quench their thirst, with Lions often lying in wait or just dozing in the shade. Complimentary soft drinks are provided while experiencing some of the best game viewing in Africa.
After a 3 hour Safari drive vehicles return to the border at 16:30 for the return transfer to Victoria Falls/Livingstone. We will be at the border at 17:00hrs and after the border formalities we drive to Victoria Falls/Livingstone through the Zambezi/Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park again and more wildlife can still be seen on the way.
You will be back at your Hotel at about 18:00hrs or there about
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guestsPorts
- Victoria Falls Airport, A8, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.