Chobe Day Trip ex Livingstone / Victoria Falls
Kalahari Tours are Pioneers in conducting tours in the Botswana with over 25 years experience in the region .Chobe National Park is not to be missed as it has the highest Elephant Density in the World ! The Park has prolific numbers of predators and vast herds of Buffalo also making their way to the river to quench their thirst. Enjoy two activities- one on land in a specially adapted Safari game viewer and one by boat enjoying the birdlife and vast herds of Game on the floodplains .Don't Compromise your experience travel with the trusted experts !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park Fees
- Three Hour Game drive
- Three Hour Boat Cruise
- Road transfers from Victoria Falls and Livingstone
What's excluded :
As Pioneers in Chobe in the Industry (over 25 years) we are the leaders in providing the best service and rates in Chobe . Anyone wishing to experience the best of Chobe but is unable to stay overnight in Botswana, our Chobe Full Day Trip is a must! Enjoy an adventurous day in Chobe National with two 3-hour activities, experiencing the best of both worlds by exploring the park on both land and water. Start your day with a boat cruise on the River in Chobe National Park, with the opportunity to see a host of birdlife, crocodiles, hippos and large herbivores making their way down to the river’s edge. Then enjoy a delicious lunch at our restaurant, followed by an afternoon game drive back into the Park in one of our specially adapted open 4x4 vehicles. Gamedrives are typically conducted along the waterfront where the game congregates to quench their thirst. Common sightings are elephant, buffalo and lion, with sable and roan antelope also common at certain times of the year. Leopards are more elusive, but you may be lucky! This is a unique opportunity to experience some of the best game viewing in Africa close up in the safety of our hands .
• Chobe National Park, Chobe National Park, North-West District
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect our guests from and around Livingstone or Victoria Falls. State full name and address of the facility you are at or need to be dropped of at.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.