Chobe day trip from Livingstone (Zambia)
Chobe National Park is well known for its large herds of elephant that frequent the Chobe River on a daily basis. In the dry season an estimate of up to 85,000 elephants can be dispersed within the Chobe National Park, where the majority of them can be found along the river. Apart from the herds of elephants, Chobe also has lots more to offer. The Park has lion, leopard, buffalo and a whole host of antelope like sable, puku, kudu, eland, roan and many others which you can get to see. The river is filled with big pods of hippos and some of the biggest crocodiles in Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Game Drive
- Boat Cruise
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Visas may be required for this tour (for guests own account). Chobe National Park entrance fee not included.
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park Entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobe National Park Entrance, Kasane, Botswana
Game Drives & River Cruises
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 07:00 to 07:30 – Guests will be picked up from their hotel, in a closed bus, and proceed on a 70km journey through the countryside to the Kazungula border.
- 08:30 – Arrival at the Kazungula Border, where guests will exit Zimbabwe/Zambia and enter Botswana. At the border guests will change vehicles and are met by their Botswana guide.
- 08:45 – Once guests have gone through Botswana immigration, they will take a short drive to Chobe Marina Lodge.
- 09:00 to 09:15 – Arrival at the hotel, where guests will have a short bathroom break, and will also be required to fill out the Park Entry form.
- 09:30 – Depart on guests’ first activity; either game drive or boat cruise. If guests would like to go on a specific activity first, then they should please specify.
- 12:30 – Return to the hotel for lunch. This will be served either a la carte or buffet style, with a selection of traditional and modern day meals to choose from.
- 13:30 – Depart for guests’ second activity. This will be the activity of which guests will have not done yet. If guests did boat cruise in the morning, then they will do a game drive in the afternoon and vice versa.
- 16:00 – Return from the Park and head back to the Kazungula Border.
- 16:30 – Guests will meet their Wild Horizons bus and are transported back to their hotel.
- 17:30 – Arrive at guests’ hotel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.