Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls
This guided day trip to Chobe National Park makes it easy to see Big Five game animals from Victoria Falls in just a day. Your guide makes the border crossing into Botswana as easy as possible and provides all transportation so you can enjoy views of the savanna. Plus, going with a guide means gleaning insight into the local wildlife and culture you might miss on your own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Start your Chobe National Park tour with pickup from your Victoria Falls hotel. Crossing the Botswana border is a breeze with the help of your guide; once you cross, another guide will meet you.
Then, head to the Chobe River and board a game viewing boat for a wildlife cruise. Look out for animals like hippos, flamingos, and aquatic birds in their natural environment.
Eat lunch at a riverfront restaurant (included), and then hop on a safari vehicle for an afternoon game drive in Chobe National Park. Your guide helps you spot animals like elephants, lions, and more during the drive.
Return to your Victoria Falls hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
list your hotel we will pick you up from there.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.