There are various options for guests looking for game drives. The standard game drive is a 3-hour drive departing in the early morning or late afternoon from Kasane.
A full day excursion is an excellent way to learn about the wildlife and birdlife in Chobe. You will have the opportunity to have a picnic-style lunch in the park. The full day drive departs at 8 am and returns to Kasane at 6 pm.
The half day excursion departs from Kasane at 6 am and returns at 12 pm. The half day tour includes breakfast in the park.
A minimum of two people is needed to confirm a game drive departure on an open safari vehicle. While on the half day or full day trip we require a minimum of 4 people to confirm a drive.The local guides are eager to share their experience of the animals, birds and the history of the park with you.
Chobe Game Drives Highlights
Open game drive vehicles
Excellent photographic opportunities
Magnificent wildlife sightings
Spectacular views from the Chobe River
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Game drives can be embarked on, in the early morning, mid-day or afternoon. Game drives are conducted in the Chobe National Park.
Our safari vehicles are 10 seater Toyota Land Cruisers. Although there are no guarantees in the bush, the early morning game drives are a firm favorite as the bush experts (safari guides reckon that early mornings are the best time that one stands a chance of seeing the big cats, lions, leopard and cheetah).
Extended game drives can also be enjoyed while en-route to mobile safari camps throughout Chobe National Park to as for as Savuti.
Game drives are offered 3 times a day : early morning, mid-morning and afternoon
A fleet of 10 seater Toyota Land Cruisers
Full day game drives can be arranged
Private vehicles can be arranged should you wish for an exclusive experience
Game drives are conducted by licensed safari guides
Private guides can also be sourced, depending on your area of need and interest
• Chobe River Boat Cruises, Chobe Safari Lodge, Kasane, Chobe National Park Botswana
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Kasane Airport, Kasane, Chobe National Park Botswana
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.