Chobolobo's Cocktail Workshop
Take a journey through local history and learn about the discovery and production of the Genuine Curaçao liqueur, world famous for its Blue Curaçao! Impress your friends by learning how to make dazzling cocktails with the exotic tropical colors and tastes of the Caribbean. The best part: you do the mixing and the drinking!
per adult from
What's included :
- Liqueur tastings
- 1 welcome cocktail
- 2 cocktails during the Cocktail Workshop
- 10% discount voucher for the bar & gift shop
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Get ready for a fun, flavorful and interactive journey about the true Curaçao Liqueur at the historic Chobolobo mansion. Learn about the bitter but aromatic and flavorful “Laraha” or “Golden Orange” found only on Curaçao. Discover how it evolved and the origins of the Senior family’s historic Curaçao Liqueur. Explore the Curaçao Liqueur Distillery with a knowledgeable and friendly local guide. Learn about our kosher operation, how we make this ‘other’ orange liqueur and the story of the world-famous Blue Curaçao. Meet a local bartender, in the historic 19th century Hòfi (garden), who will give you a taste of our various unique liqueur flavors and tell you the story behind each one. He’ll show you how to mix, shake and garnish Caribbean-hued tropical cocktails, and then it’s your turn to make your own signature cocktail. Before leaving, you can take photos of your exquisite creation and send them out to the wild blue yonder to impress your Facebook or Instagram friends.
• Explore the famous Genuine Curaçao Liqueur Distillery
• Learn about tropical cocktail mixing techniques
• Personal approach in small groups
• Exotic drinks and fun in historic surroundings
Departure Point :Elias R. A. Moreno Boulevard, Willemstad, Curaçao
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.