Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges
A great experience! You are immersed in the ancient Mexican world of the Mayas and the Aztecs for whom chocolate was the drink of the gods and cocoa beans a means of payment.
The chocoholic gets to find out all about the production of chocolate truffles, chocolates, hollow figures and bars of chocolate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Choco-Story - The Chocolate Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Choco-Story - The Chocolate Museum, Wijnzakstraat 2 Sint-Jansplein, Bruges 8000 Belgium
The Choco-Story museum can be found in Bruges, housed in an ancient building dating from the 15th century. The museum occupies 4 stories and recounts the history of cocoa and chocolate.
More than 1,000 ancient objects and 80 information boards, explain the story of how chocolate evolved from its origins as a spicy Mayan drink to become the delicious sweet that we all love today.
The children’s visit has been specially designed with low information boards and show-cases. The visit will end with a demonstration of how to make Belgian chocolate sweets which can be sampled.
Departure Point :Choco-Story - The Chocolate Museum, Wijnzakstraat 2 Sint-Jansplein, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.