Chocolate & Churches Walking Tour
Victoria has an abundance of two great things; beautiful historic churches and delicious chocolate. Join us on a guided walking tour that combines a history and an architectural tour of places of worship with a food tour where we will indulge in chocolate from local businesses.
On this guided tour we will visit 3 places of worship including St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Christ Church Cathedral, and St. Andrew's Cathedral. Guests will hear stories of how they came to be and what makes them architecturally significant.
Come hungry as we will visit six local businesses sure to satisfy the chocoholics in the group! Stops include historic Roger's Chocolates, Chocolats Favoris, Bon Macaron, Crust Bakery, La Taquisa, and the new Chocolate & Co, a collaborative shop of local chocolatiers. A perfect tour for history buffs and chocoholics!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Guests are treated to multiple chocolate treats including macarons, handmade chocolates, a mole taco and a decadent drinking chocolate.
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - St. Andrew's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Government Street, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
We stroll down bustling and historic Government Street filled with iconic old buildings and quirky shops.
Stop At: Christ Church Cathedral, 930 Burdett Ave, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3G8 Canada
We spend roughly 15 minutes learning about the history of this beautiful cathedral. Guests get opportunity to explore inside the church.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Andrew's Cathedral, 740 View St, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1J8 Canada
Guests are given roughly 15 minutes to explore this beautiful and historic cathedral built in 1893.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pioneer Square Old Burying Ground, Rockland Ave & Quadra St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3G8 Canada
Guests spend roughly 5 minutes walking through the oldest graveyard in Victoria and learning about some of the famous locals buried here.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 680 Courtney St, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1C1 Canada
Learn about the history of this iconic church and how the Dunsmuir and Roger's families had a roll in its funding.
Stop At: Inner Harbour, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Start the tour here and get a history lesson about it's most iconic buildings including the Parliament Building, The Empress Hotel, and the Steamship Building.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton St, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1E5 Canada
Learn about the history of this National Historic Sight
Stop At: Roger's Chocolates, 2234 Oak Bay Ave, Victoria, British Columbia V8R 1G5 Canada
Our guests will visit this iconic chocolate shop to sample their most famous chocolate and to learn about Mr. Rogers and the history behind one of the oldest chocolate shops in Canada.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Return Detail :703 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8W 3G3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress for being outside
- We are unable to pour water on this tour, please bring a water bottle
- Tour required light walking for roughly 1 hour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We only take a maximum of 6 guests on the tour. Guests are not required to wear masks but will be given a complimentary mask at the start of the tour in case they would like to wear one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.