Chocolate at the Rainforest of Tirimbina Tour
During this activity you cross the longest suspension bridge in the region, you can observe the beautiful Sarapiquí River, you will also walk through the rain forest until you reach a traditional Cacao plantation. You will also taste all the stages of chocolate making, there are possibilities to observe animals during the tour.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Chocolate Tasting
- Cross the longest suspension bridge in the region
- General admission to the reservation from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm valid for the same day as the tour.
What's excluded :
Taste one of the delights of the rainforest. During the tour you will have the opportunity to go through the longest suspension bridge in the region and explore the rainforest until you discover a traditional cocoa plantation, there you can taste every step of the traditional cocoa process and of course eat all the chocolate you want
• Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Route 126, La Virgen 41002 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Reserva biológica Tirimbina, 126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.