Chocolate Experience by CRHR
The experience will start with a short 30 - minute walk, where we will introduce you to the Central Pacific transitional forest, during the walk we can observe the amazing flora and fauna. Once the walk is over it's time to start with the chocolate experience, International Cocoa Collection of the Central Pacific, during this experience you will learn about the different varieties of Cocoa, as well as the ancestral history and the impact on the world economy, and the most important part is that you will be able to try the actual Cocoa fruit before the process, as well as try different types of Chocolate and mix it with tropical fruits.
As an additional plus on this experience you will learn about 2 of the most traditional agricultural products of Costa Rica ¨Sugar Cane¨and ¨coffee¨you will have direct contact with the plants and the natural history of these crops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - water and fruits
- Snacks - Chocolate testing
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Herradura, Herradura, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up in all hotels and condominiums in Jaco- herradura area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.