Chocolate hills tour with Tarsier & Loboc river Buffet Lunch (half-day tour)
When visiting and having vacation here in Bohol this is a must destination. But with only short of time in exploring Bohol this is the best. This half a day (5-6 hours duration) tour covers the main attractions that generally define Bohol is all about.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - To be serve at Loboc river floating resto
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Hills Natural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Sevilla Hanging bridge
- Entry/Admission - Bilar Man-Made Forest
- Entry/Admission - Loboc River Cruise
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - snacks and dinner also those not mention in the inclusion
- Restroom on board
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocolate Hills Natural Monument, Carmen Philippines
Chocolate Hills: a world renowned and one of the most stunning natural attraction in Asia. If there’s one thing that Bohol is most famous for, it is these conical, symmetrical haycock hills. That will turn chocolate brown during dry season.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary, 14 Canapnapan km.14, Canapnapan, Corella, Bohol, Corella 6300 Philippines
Tarsier Encounter: At the tarsier conservation center. A known midget monkey in the Philippines. The smallest primate creatures can only be found in Bohol. The official mascot of Bohol
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sevilla Hanging bridge, Sevilla Sipatan River, Tagbilaran City Philippines
Hanging Bridge - a unique and creative structure made of bamboo as means of way traversing and crossing in a wide river. a worth to experience as seldom this kind of structure you can find.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bilar Man-Made Forest, Loay Interior Road, Bilar, Bohol, Philippines
Bilar` Man made forest: Be amazed of the mini forest which are thick with a kaleidoscope of green foliage. A suit after tourist attraction in Bhol.
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Loboc River Cruise, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines
Loboc River Cruise- Before the tour will end, You will be treated into a one-hour cruise, an hour-long lunch buffet with the great views of the Loboc river. Onboard a motorized covered raft, a sumptuous Bohol-inspired dishes paired with a musician an acoustic performer to entertain while cruising the river. After this as your last stop, you will now proceed to your drop off point. To your hotel, Airport/Seaport or to your preferred location with in Tagbilaran city or Panglao.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You may provide your hotel room number and you will also be provided with drivers name and contact number. The driver will also has a small signage to identify that he is assign to pick you up. If you are in a hurry and you want to be done the tour the soonest possible time, the ideal pick up time is 7:30am. But this is flexible and simply message us before hand of your preferenceAirports
- Panglao International Airport, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran City Seaport
Departure Time :2/7/2020 - 2/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.