Chocolate Tour & Baldi Hot Springs. Private Tour from San Jose
An exclusive private tour that includes a visit to the rainforest, a cocoa plantation, artisan chocolate farm for learn about the chocolate history, plantation, processing and elaboration of chocolate drink and bars. Later enjoy a great relaxing time at Baldi Hot Springs, the best Thermal Pools complex in Arenal Volcano Area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Naturalist Tour Guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Chocolate Tour
- Entry/Admission - Baldi Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- gratitudes for guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Chocolate Tour, La Fortuna - Catarata Río Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
With the view of the majestic Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna of San Carlos, enjoy the sweetest rainforest experience, discovering the ancient secrets of chocolate: from its discovery and use, in tropical America, to the processing of the product we know and enjoy today.
Considered as a “Gift of the Gods”, the cacao tree was very important to the ancient culture, it was not only used as a ceremonial drink, but its seeds were also used as currency because of its economic value , in many regions of Mesoamerica, including Costa Rica.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
With the view of the majestic Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna of San Carlos, enjoy the sweetest rain forest experience, discovering the ancient secrets of chocolate: from its discovery and use, in tropical America, to the processing of the product we know and enjoy today. Considered as “a gift of the Gods”, the cacao tree was very important to the ancient culture, it was not only used as a ceremonial drink, but its seeds were also used as currency because of its economic value, in many regions of Mesoamerica, including Costa Rica. In this 2-hour “hands on” program, you will have the opportunity to learn interesting aspects of cocoa and chocolate, from its origin and history, participating in all the production process, from the harvesting of the fruit, drying and grinding of the seed, also the developing of the traditional drink of our ancestors, and of course enjoying a high quality organic chocolate.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
At Baldi Hot Springs you will find an endless dreamed stay, where the natural environment, colorful natural gardens, therapeutic waters, pure air and our care combine on a perfect state; the dream came true. The unique frame where your experience turns into the most unforgettable one. In here you will enjoy multiple thermal pools, a giant stem room, luxury pool bars, Giant water-slides, relaxing areas and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in San Jose area. If your hotel is not listed please send hotel name and address
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.