Chocolate Workshop At Discover Mexico Park
Visit Discover Mexico Park and learn all about the wonders of Mexico including its culture and traditions. Not only that, but with this ticket, you will also enjoy a guided chocolate workshop with tastings to learn about the production of chocolate in a fun and interactive way.
What's included :
- Park entrance
- “Aquila” Certified bilingual guides
- Welcome cocktail made with chocolate (non-alcoholic for children)
- Chocolate tasting
- Mole tasting
- Maya-style Hot chocolate
- Bottled water
- Your own chocolate bar to take home
- Papantla Flyers show
- Free wi-fi
- Chocolate workshop
- Entry/Admission - Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to Discover Mexico Park and back to your hotel is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Mexico Park Cozumel, Carretera Costera sur km. 5.5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
•Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico.
•The Cacao Workshop admission gives you access to all common areas, including Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, “Mercadito” Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
•You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide; your guide will help you understand and discover Mexican culture from within. (Tips and gratuity not included.)
•In this Chocolate Workshop experience, you´ll learn about elaboration, process, & importance in cultural use of Cacao beans in Mexico.
•You will be taught how to mill cacao seeds in order to create your own chocolate disc to make the traditional Mexican hot cocoa beverage.
•Perfect family activity, Great way to spend your single-day visit to Cozumel Island.
•Note: Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Discover Mexico Park Cozumel, Sur, Carretera Costera Sur Km 5.5, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring sunglasses, a camera, a hat and cash for additional expenses
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Note: People who are allergic to some of the chocolate ingredients won't be able to participate. These ingredients include: roasted cocoa beans, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.