Cholula Deliciosa: Food with Cholulteca Family
Enjoy the Magic Town of Cholula and its flavors.
Accompanied by a traditional cook, we will go to the Municipal Market of San Pedro Cholula to know the great variety of local products to prepare regional food. Later, you will board the traditional “Tram Cholula”, where our guide will explain the history and legends of this Magic Town.
You will be invited by a local family to taste different regional dishes accompanied by regional spirits such as mezcal or pulque. Your hostess will reveal her culinary secrets and customs explaining how she prepares the dishes according to the festivities of the Magic Town. He will also give you a recipe book so that you can make your own dishes back home. The family leaves your doors open for your home soon.
Our guide continues to accompany you on the tram to the Temple of San Francisco Acatepec and Santa María Tonanzintla.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Cholula Tram Tour through the Magic Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any other service not specified
★ Visit the Magic Town of Cholula and enjoy helping a traditional cook prepare different local dishes.
★ Accompany your hostess to the local market to buy and learn about local products.
★ In addition to eating delicious, you can also tour the Magic Town of Cholula in the traditional Tram Cholula visiting San Andres and San Pedro, Santa María Tonanxintla and San Francisco Acatepec.
• Great Pyramid of Cholula, Av. Morelos esq. 8 Norte, San Pedro Cholula 72760 Mexico
• Iglesia de Santa Maria Tonanzintla, Av. Reforma Norte S/N, San Andres Cholula 72828 Mexico
• Templo San Francisco Acatepec, Amozoc, La Purisima San Francisco Acatepec, San Pedro Cholula 72875 Mexico
Departure Point :Tip Tours & DMC, Av. 4 Ote. 1a, Centro, 72760 Cholula, Pue., Mexico
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.