Chopin concert in Fryderyk Concert Hall every day at 7pm!
Chopin concerts take place in the boutique "Fryderyk" concert hall located next to Old Town.
Top class pianists, professors of the Warsaw University of Music Fryderyk Chopin, graduates of Julliard School (New York), Royal Academy of Music (London) or the University of Music in Vienna, or winners of international piano competitions.
The recitals feature Chopin’s most famous compositions. They sound: the famous Revolutionary Etude, Polonaise in A flat major “Heroic”, “Rain Prelude”, virtuoso etudes, nocturnes, waltzes, mazurkas and scherzos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - During the break, we treat guests with a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice.
- Entry/Admission - Fryderyk Concert Hall || Chopin Recitals
What's excluded :
- Visit: Fryderyk Concert Hall || Chopin Recitals, ul. Podwale 15, Warsaw 00-252 Poland
Chopin recitals performed by the greatest pianists of the Polish stage. Daily concerts take place in the luxurious Fryderyk Concert Hall.
Concert starts every day at 7pm.
Departure Point :Fryderyk Concert Hall || Chopin Recitals, ul. Podwale 15, Warsaw 00-252 Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/13/2019 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.