Chopin´s life in Warsaw with tour guide in 80 minutes
The tour is a perfect option for those who want to discover the life of Frederic Chopin in Warsaw on a budget and in a short time. Since he grew up on Krakowskie Przedmiescie street, one of the most representative avenues in Warsaw, on the tour we will see numerous attractions, magnificent architecture and beautiful views.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour with licenced tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Park Miniatur Wojewodztwa Mazowieckiego
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
The Krakowskie-Przedmiescie-Promenade is the northern part of the Royal Route in Warsaw. It is the most famous and best known promenade in whole Poland. At the same time this is, where the young Chopin grew up. So not only you will see magnificent buildings and learn about the history of Poland and Warsaw, but also understand better his music and genius.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Chopin's Bench, Krakowskie Przemiescie 34, Warsaw 00-325 Poland
The famous Chopin benches! They play pieces of the genius composer and are located in the places related to his life. On our way, we will see several of them and discover interesting facts and anecdotes.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Park Miniatur Wojewodztwa Mazowieckiego, Krakowskie Przedmiescie 66, Warsaw 00-095 Poland
All of the buildings in which the Chopin family lived still exist today. Except one. The remains of that palace are now known as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Fortunately, on the way we will visit Warsaw Miniature Park, where you will see replicas of many non-existent buildings in Warsaw, the destroyed Saxon Palace included.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy), Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
The walk finishes on the Castle Square, one of the highlights in Warsaw, with a beautiful view on the Old Town and the Royal Castle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Nicolas Copernicus Monument, Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-333 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Castle Square, plac Zamkowy, 01-195 Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.