Choquequirao Trek 04 Days
We are a Local Company, our services are personalized and we make your vacation an unforgettable experience, we practice responsible tourism. Our Programs are Unique
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Day 1: Cusco - Rosalina Beach - Santa Rosa
Pass By: Choquequirao Wasi, san pedro de cachora ,cachora Capuliyoc, Cachora +51 Peru
We will depart from Cusco at 5:00 a.m. until we reach the town of Cachora at 9:00 a.m. approximately where we will enjoy breakfast and meet our muleteer who will accommodate our team in mules, and horses. After a 2-hour walk we will reach Capuliyoc at 2915 m.a.s.l. from where we can enjoy a beautiful view of the Apurimac Valley extending below the snow-capped peaks, the Padreyoc and Wayna Cachora. Then we will descend to Coca Masana to 2,330 m.a.s.l. where the weather gets hotter and hotter, we finally arrive at Playa Rosalina at 1,550 m.a.s.l. where (We will have lunch) then we continue for an hour towards Santa Rosa where we will establish our camp.
Accommodation included: Iglu tent
Day 2: Santa Rosa - Marampata - Choquequirao
Pass By: Ruinas de Choquequirao, Cachora Peru
After a substantial breakfast, we will start our 2.30 hour hike on a steep road that will take us to Maranpata along the Chunchulmayo River, where we will enjoy a well-deserved rest later we will have the chance to see flowers of the field, and a number of species of birds. From Maranpata to Choquequirao we will have a 2-hour walk, arriving at the archaeological complex of Choquequirao in time to enjoy a substantial lunch and start the visit of the main places, have the opportunity to see a condor flying nearby and the sunset. Our camp will be outside the archaeological complex of Choquequirao.
Accommodation included: Iglu tents
Day 3: Choquequirao - Rosalina Beach - Chikisca
Pass By: Apurimac River, Peru
The third one in the morning will be dedicated to visit other sectors of Choquequirao and we will begin the return to Maranpata, and from this place a steep descent to Rosalina beach where we will have lunch and from there start the climb for an hour to Chikisca (where our camp will be) camp.
Accommodation included: Iglu tent
Day 4: Chikisca - Capuliyoc - Cusco
Pass By: Cachora, Cachora, Apurimac Region
Very early in the morning after breakfast we will begin the last of our trip a 3-hour ascent path to Capuliyoc viewpoint of the Apurimac Canyon where we will wait for the return transport to Cusco.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.