Christ Statue with Dona Marta Belvedere and Parque Lage
See the best of Rio de Janeiro with a knowledgeable local guide on a private, city tour that takes you to The Christ Redeemer Statue but also shows you some hidden little areas that you wouldn't otherwise see! You’ll be chauffeured around Rio in a comfortable private vehicle and have the unique opportunity to visit the Dona Marta Belvedere, to Catch unique views from the City, Visit the Tijuca National Park visitor's center at Paineras and the marvelous Parque Lage in addition to the main attraction: The Christ Redeemer Statue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
From the top of its 360m, Mirante Dona Marta provides one of the most incredible views of the city, guaranteeing the title of one of the most visited tourist spots in Rio de Janeiro. From there, you can see the Sugarloaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer, Maracanã, Guanabara Bay and Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro de Visitantes Paineiras, Estrada das Paineiras S/N Boarding center for Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Photos at the viewpoint, visit to the exhibition Protective Forest with everything about Tijuca National Park, visit to the store.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Visit to Christ Redeemer Statue, the most famous landmark in all of Rio from where you can catch views from most of the city .
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
At the foot of Morro do Corcovado, Parque Lage enchants with its 52 hectares of pure green, cultural programs and art. Designed in 1840 by the English landscaper John Tyndale, the beautiful garden of European romantic style shares the attention with the native forest of the Atlantic Forest. Also of note are the imperial palm trees, the artificial lakes and islands, as well as the caves scattered throughout the park and the aquariums embedded in the walls with various fish. Families of Capuchin monkeys spread throughout the Park, further intensifying the feeling that we are out of town and immersed in nature.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private Roundtrip Transfer to/from most hotels located in South Zone, Barra da Tijuca, Santa Teresa, Downtown Rio, Port or Airport.Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.