Christ The Redeemer & Sunset At Sugarloaf
On this tour we will have a wonderful afternoon visiting the most famous attractions of the city, starting with the "wonder of Rio", Christ the Redeemer, symbol of the city. We go to the city center where we will stop in the beautiful Metropolitan Cathedral and at the colorful Selarón staircase.
Finally we have the opportunity to climb in a cable car to the summit of Sugar Loaf where we will enjoy a sunset with a breathtaking 360 °view . All tickets included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Live an incredible experience spending an afternoon visiting the main attractions of Rio with the best guides in the city. We leave the hotel towards the peak of Corcovado. We will pass through the famous Tijuca rain forest, which covers a large part of this mountain, until arriving at the colossal statue of Christ the Redeemer. From the belvedere located at the foot of the Christ we have a unique view of the city, we will see Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, beautiful beaches, Maracanã and all the northern zone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Then we will stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral and the colorful Staircase Selarón before heading towards to the famous Sugar Loaf. We will board in a cable car that will take us to the summit of the mountain, at 395 meters above sea level. We will enjoy a marvelous 360º view of the Guanabara Bay, Copacabana, Urca, Botafogo, Flamengo and its surroundings. The sunset at this point of the city is an indescribable experience that we will have before returning to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up: Hotels in Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Children must show a valid ID with photo
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.