Christ the Redeemer Statue Hiking Tour + Lage Park
The Cristo Redentor statue at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft) is certainly Brazil’s most famous landmark, located in the first sector of the Tijuca Forest National Park. Your 6-hour tour led by a local guide starts at Parque Lage, a park covered with Atlantic Rainforest, with a beautiful and imponent old mansion, and with many century-old palm trees. From up top the view is very rewarding. It’s considered to be one of Rio’s most privileged belvederes. Group size is limited to 14 persons.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (South Zone)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: ticket to visit Christ Statue (weekdays BRL 15,00 / weekend BRL 30,00 per person)
- Lunchs and extras
The Cristo Redentor statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s most famous landmark, located in the first sector of the Tijuca Forest National Park. Our hiking starts at Parque Lage, a park covered with Atlantic rainforest, with a beautiful and imponent old mansion and many century-old palm trees. The ascent lasts about two and a half hours, and from up there the view is very rewarding and it’s considered to be one of Rio’s most privileged belvederes.
• Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
• Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone hotels and accomodations. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo and others). Contact us if you are in another places in Rio.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear light clothing and hiking shoes, bring a small backpack with water, snacks, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and money for extra expenses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.