Christian Galilee 5 Days Trip- Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, Caesarea
Explore Israel’s highlights sites, This 5 day adventure covers Galilee Holy Land top tour sites. Begin in Jerusalem on your way to Discover the New Testament sites of Nazareth Jesus’ childhood home, and the Sea of Galilee. Explore the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights After that we proceed to archaeological sites Acre, Haifa, Caesarea. finish your tour with a short city tour of Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa.
• 4-night biblical and historical of Galilee tour.
• Explore Nazareth, the Golan Heights and the miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee
• Stay one night in Jerusalem, one in Tel Aviv and two at a Galilee kibbutz hotel.
• Visit Haifa, UNESCO-listed Acre and ancient Caesara
• Entrance fees to places of interest while touring.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 4 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival.
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure.
- Sightseeing in a modern air conditioned motor-coach.
- Service of a Government licensed guide on all touring days.
- Entry/Admission - The Church of the Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Golan Heights Winery
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
What's excluded :
- Porterage at airport.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hote staff.
- Beverages with meals.
- Traveler’s medical baggage insurance.
Day 1: Ben Gurion Airport, Jerusalem
Stop At: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
Ben Gurion Airport, Jerusalem
Start your amazing tour vacation in Israel with an airport transfer to your Jerusalem hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jerusalem
Day 2: Beit Shean, Nazareth / Safed / Church of the Annunciation / Roman City
Stop At: The Church of the Annunciation, Casa Nova Street רחוב קזנובה, Nazareth Israel
Leave Jerusalem and drive north passing by Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Travel through the Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean, and visit the excavations of this beautifully preserved Roman City. On to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and Christian holy sites.Proceed to
Safed, city of the Kabbalah and centre of Jewish mysticism, to visit the beautiful streets of the artists’ colony.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a kibbutz hotel in the Galilee.
Day 3: Golan Heights / Sea of Galilee / Capernaum / Mount of Beatitudes / Tabgha
Stop At: Golan Heights Winery, Tayelet Neve 28 Industrial site Katzrin, Katzrin 12900
Drive up to the Golan Heights passing by Banias, source of the Jordan River, former Syrian fortifications and the Druze villages.
Enjoy an Israeli wine country experience, with vineyards surrounded by breathtaking views. Become acquainted with the collection of fine and rare wines enjoying a tour, wine tasting and understanding of the wine production process. Descend to the shore of the Sea of Galilee and proceed to Capernaum, to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue, the Mount of Beatitudes, traditional site of the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ and Tabgha, the traditional site of the ‘miracle of the loaves and the fish’. Onwards to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Optional sailing on a boat across the Sea of Galilee to experience the tranquility and scenery little changed during the past 2000 years (subject to conditions and fee).
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Return to the kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Day 4: Acre / Haifa / Baha'i Garden / Caesarea / Tel Aviv
Stop At: Caesarea National Park, Route 2 Near Aqiva, Caesarea Israel
After breakfast drive through the hills of the Galilee, westwards to
Acre (Akko) for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, ascending Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city, including the Baha'i Shrine, Persian Garden, and Haifa bay. Proceed along the Mediterranean coast to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress at what is known as the “masterpiece of Herod the Great”. End the day with a short city tour of Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 5: Transfer to Ben Gurion airport for your departure flight.
Stop At: Click Tours Israel, Tel Aviv Israel
Transfer to Ben Gurion airport for your departure flight or to stay in Israel
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel AvivAirports
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Please note: be sure to provide the required passport information and flight details within the correct fields when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.