Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor Day Trip from Jerusalem
We start the day from Jerusalem continu to the holy places where Jesus lived and preached on this full-day Christian Galilee tour from Jerusalem. Travel to the lush region around the Sea of Galilee, and explore the holy sites of Jesus’ childhood and ministry. Explore Capernaum, where Jesus taught; see the site of the feeding of the 5,000; and visit Nazareth among other hallowed sites. A sacred and unique trip for Christians.
• Full-day tour of the biblical sites Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor
• Visit the Church of the Annunciation and Church of St. Joseph in Nazareth..
• Experience the Jesus’ life and ministry around the Galilee region
• See the Mount of Beatitudes and visit Capernaum, the center of Jesus’ activities here.
• A professional and pleasant guide
• Includes all entrance fees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Church of the Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Tabor
- Entry/Admission - Tabgha
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Church of the Annunciation, Casa Nova Street רחוב קזנובה, Nazareth Israel
Drive north from Jerusalem, arrivinge at Nazareth, the Galilean childhood home of Jesus to visit the Church of Annunciation, celebrating the announcement by the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary that she would conceive and become the mother of Jesus, the Son of God.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Joseph Church, Adjacent and north to the Basilica of Annunciation, Nazareth Israel
Visit St Josephs Church, built where the carpentry workshop of Joseph, father of Jesus, used to be.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Tabor, in the eastern part of the Jezreel Valley, Kfar Tavor Israel
Drive eastwards and ascend Mount Tabor, for a magnificent view of the Jezreel Valley and visit the Church of the Transfiguration, the traditional site of the transfiguration of Jesus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tabgha, Tiberias Israel
Continue eastwards to the shores of the Sea of Galilee and visit Tabgha, the site of the ‘miracle of the loaves and fish’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mount of Beatitudes, Har Nahum, Capernaum Israel
Pass by the Mount of Beatitudes, where the Sermon on the Mount took place and visit Capernaum, a Jewish fisherman village of 2000 years ago that was the center of Jesus’ messianic work. Known as “his town” Jesus spent a substantial part of his life here – healing the sick, preaching in the synagogue and performing miracles. At the end of the day, return to Jerusalem.
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
pickup Jerusalem Hotel: 7:00-7:30am
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please specify in Special Requirements the place for pick up hotel
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.