Christian Heritage (self guided)
Experience the places, culture and artifacts that authentically represent the stories and people of Biblical Israel.
This tour combines the advantages of a private tour together with the benefits of a professionally guided tour, providing valuable knowledge and information.
You will receive an uploaded tablet with professional and clear explanations about the different stops on your itinerary. The GPS virtual guide kit includes vouchers and tablet with all routes and sites, detailed road book, maps and pop up content that appears by location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Your Contact person from MEDRAFT staff will meet you at the airport upon arrival or at your hotel
- Assistance and briefing at the airport or at the hotel upon arrival
- Virtual guide kit which includes: Maps, vouchers and a tablet loaded with the maps and GPS orientation of the itinerary with virtual guiding at all the sites and points of interest.
- Accommodation - 6 hotel nights including daily breakfast in good tourist/first class hotels according to your choice.
- Rented car –intermediate category - Mazda 3 or similar (upgrade at your choice)
What's excluded :
- Not including Flights entrance fees and activities not mentioned above Personal expenses Fuel Tolls Any insurance Tips
- Day 1 - WELCOME TO ISRAEL
Welcome to Israel! Our representative will meet you at the airport, for a briefing of the tour. You will receive a tablet with GPS as well as guidelines for all the sites included on your itinerary. our representative will provide you with the necessary vouchers, maps and number of your contact person. Pick up the rented car at the airport
Day 2 - JAFFA-CAESAREA-MEGIDDO-THE SEA OF GALILEE-TIBERIAS
Drive for a visit to Jaffa, walk through the picturesque alleys. Head north, along the Mediterranean coast to the town of Caesarea built by King Herod and visit the ruins. Proceed to Megiddo the presumed place of the great battle of Good over Evil, “the Armageddon”.
Day 3 - SEA OF GALILEE AND GOLAN HEIGHTS
Drive for a visit to Capernaum, site of Jesus’ ministry, St. Peter’s house, and an ancient synagogue. Continue to Tabgha, traditionally known as the place where Jesus performed the miracle of the Loaves and the Fish. Proceed to the Mount of Beatitudes overlooking the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus delivered the “Sermon on the Mount”. Ascend the Golan Heights for an impressive view of the cliffs of Mt. Hermon, the plateau of the Golan Heights, and the pastoral Hula Valley.
Day 4 - CANA-NAZARETH-BEIT SHEAN
Drive for a visit to Cana, site of the wedding church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water to wine. Proceed to Nazareth and the Church of Annunciation. Continue to Beit Shean, and visit the preserved Roman City. Drive through the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea
Day 5 - THE DEAD SEA AND MASADA
First stop-Masada. Ascend the cliff by cable car to this ancient fortress, the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Visit, King Herod’s palace, See the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. Next stop, the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Finally, weather permitting, “float” in the salty, mineral rich water of the Dead Sea.
Day 6 - JERUSALEM OLD CITY
Begin at Mt. of Olives for a spectacular view of Jerusalem, the city holy to Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Proceed to the Garden of Gethsemane, Stop at the Western Wall and the Temple Mount. Walk the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Visit the Garden Tomb. Proceed to Mount Zion to the traditional Tomb of King David and to the Room of the Last Supper
Day 7 - JERUSALEM NEW CITY
Visit Yad Vashem Museum, memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Continue to Ein Karem, a picturesque village, the traditional birthplace of John the Baptist. Proceed to the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, Drive by the Israel Parliament , and the campus of Hebrew University. Farewell view of Jerusalem from Sherover Promenade
Departure Point :Our representative will meet you at the airport, Pick up the rented car at the airport and drive to Tel Aviv
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.