Christiania Walking Tour
Planning a trip to Scandinavia? Looking for Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour in Denmark? What about visiting Copenhagen? The Free Town of Christiania offers an interesting selection of alternative sights: self-build houses, organic restaurants, and other stunning attractions that you must see once in a life.
Why should you visit Copenhagen’s Free Town of Christiania? The nowadays self-governance town offers the chance to witness the “Social Experiment” or “Land of Freedom” created by the Danish government. You will have the chance to experience the art, the ecology, and the tolerance from the locals, which makes this place unique! Get stunned with one of the last unspoiled spots in Scandinavia.
Get ready to experience Copenhagen from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about the Free Town of Christiania sights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Saviour's Church, Skt. Annae Gade 29, Copenhagen 1416 Denmark
Tour starts at Vor Frelsers Kirke.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Christiania, Prinsessegade, Copenhagen Denmark
Free Town of Christiania.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Højbro Plads, Højbro Pl., 1200 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Freetown Christiania, Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.