Christmas | Holiday Lights ISM Zoomtown Lights 2 Hour Tour
Zoomtown Lights will offer guests a unique holiday experience unlike anything else in The Valley of the Sun. The light show will feature sparkling displays throughout an approximately 1.6-mile course for guests to enjoy from the comfort of their own vehicles.
Zoomtown Lights is the only light show in Arizona that allows guests to drive inside the newly modernized Raceway and onto the same pit road used by NASCAR’s most elite. Throughout the drive around the Raceway, guests will enjoy snowfall canopies, trees of light as well as special motorsports-inspired displays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - We provide Christmas Cookies
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Phoenix Raceway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phoenix Raceway, 7602 S Avondale Blvd, Avondale, AZ 85323, USA
Approximately 30 miles of steel were designed, cut, bent and welded to build the displays.
There are over 400 frame units throughout the course and more than 30 different scenes.
Over 50 miles of strung lights throughout the displays.
There are approximately 3 million points of light along the 50 miles of strung lights.
The displays required a 9-month manufacturing process and over 7,000 man hours to set up and take down.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All tours arrive 15 to 30 minutes before your departure time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All Staff is Covid tested every 2 week
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.