Christmas Lights Private Walking Tour in Maastricht
Evening privat guided tour at 17.30 or 19.30 in NL & DLD & ENG. Also in december 2020 the city of Maastricht is enchanted illuminated with 400.000 led-lights etc. for Christmas. You can experience the special Christmas feeling during a walk in the evening and enjoy this atmosphere in a pleasant guided private tour, that brings you to the best places of the city. The tour of 1,5 hr starts at your hotel or in front of the Central Station or Vrijthof ( make your choice ). Maybe we can enjoy a Glühwein to go (extra) during a walk. So, experience before or after your dinner a special christmas lights walking tour during your visit to Maastricht.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - City Hall of Maastricht
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of St. Servatius
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Hall of Maastricht, Markt 78, 6211 CL Maastricht The Netherlands
The Market Square with the City Hall is a big and lively square with an impressive City Hall ( a landmark building with tower as top-100 heritage site in The Netherlands ).
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Sint Servaasbrug, Maastricht, Netherlands
We pass this old bridge, build around 1290. Nowadays is only used for pedestrians and bicycles, crossing the river. The illuminated old bridge is really thé landmark and image of this 2000 years old city.
Stop At: Basilica of St. Servatius, Keizer Karelplein, 6211 TC Maastricht The Netherlands
The huge basilica is build over the grave St. Servatius, who died around the year 400. On this place was the first stone church build in the Netherlands around the year 560. Already for 1600 years pilgrims are coming to visit and pray on the grave of the saint.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Stationsplein 29, 6221 BT Maastricht, Netherlands
2: Theater aan het Vrijthof, Vrijthof 47, 6211 LE Maastricht, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :1: Basilica of Our Lady, Onze Lieve Vrouweplein 7, 6211 HD Maastricht, Netherlands
2: Stationsplein 27, 6221 BT Maastricht, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.