Christmas Lights Tour
The most anticipated Tour of the year!
Complete your great New Year's Eve experience in New York with the Christmas lights tour where we will visit Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge in Brooklyn, the places with the most extravagant Christmas lights and ornaments display across the country. We will also visit Dumbo, Lincoln Center, the 5th. Av. And Rockefeller Center.
On this tour you will feel the magic and joy of Christmas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dumbo
- Entry/Admission - Dyker Heights
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
We will see the famous Brooklyn Bridge and learn about its history
Stop At: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY 11201
In the beautiful Dumbo viewpoint we will see the breathtaking view of the island of Manhattan
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
We will visit Bay Ridge where we will stop at the famous Blue House, lit with hundreds of blue lights
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
We will arrive at the famous Italian American neighborhood to see the beautiful houses decorated with a large display of Christmas lights and ornaments
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: New York City, New York City, New York
We will pass to the island of Manhattan and walk along 5th Ave, where we will see the beautiful showcases of the famous shops with Saks.
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, Rockefeller Center, New York City, New York
We will arrive at the Rockefeller to see the beautiful Christmas tree and the skating rink
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Carve Cafe, 717 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.