Christmas Past, Present and Future Light Tour
Expect an interactive evening of caroling and hopping on & off the cruiser/bus for some colorful photo ops should you be inclined. We’ll take you to some of the most popular Christmas light destinations the city has to offer including; Catalano Square, Zeidler Park, Pere Marquette Park & Cathedral Square, with a whole lot of magical, twinkly lights in between.
Of course, we could never forget what Milwaukee is known best for – beer! Together, we’ll take a step back in time as we walk through Best Place at Pabst to revisit Milwaukee’s history & rich holiday traditions & of a course, a drink!
Whether you are a local or visiting from out of town, this tour is sure to become a
new tradition for you, your family and friends. City Tours MKE makes it easy for you to gather together to enjoy the warmth and cheer of the holiday season in
Milwaukee while leaving the rest to us.
2 drinks (you must be 21 to consume alcohol)
Light up glass
Cruiser- 5 guest/car
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes a drink or chocolate
- Light up glass
- 3-D Glasses
- Entry/Admission - Milwaukee RiverWalk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milwaukee RiverWalk, Milwaukee River, Milwaukee, WI 53202
ALL ABOARD!! Looking to get into the Christmas spirit? Join our “Holiday Past, Present and Future Light Tour”, let’s turn that Grinch into a jolly "WHO". We will start at a great new venue that is perfect to enjoy a dessert or cocktail, Nicole's Third Ward Social. From there, your guide will welcome you aboard our cruiser or bus to enjoy some of Milwaukee's fantastic lights. You will visit Catalano Square, Ziedler Park, Pere Marquette Park, Cathedral Square and a few in between. Now let’s not forget about what our City flourished on... Beer! We will be taking a step back in time and walking through Best Place at Pabst and the Brewhouse Inn & Suites to see some great history and holiday traditions. Along the way we will be handing out 3D glasses and turning on some seasonal music to enjoy Christmas Caroling. Join us and start a great family tradition or friend’s night out. This is a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit. Children under 5 are welcome and may travel as a lap child.
Departure Point :1130 N 9th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.