Christmas Private Tour of London
During this tour you will see the best places of central London such as Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and more. You will also visit Trafalgar square and famous West End of London. Enjoy the Christmas Lights, the adorable gifts and the fantastic delicacies on the central markets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Your private guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. You can discuss the flexible itinerary before you set off. You will have the chance to see the most famous locations around London.
Enjoy the Christmas Lights, the adorable gifts and the fantastic delicacies on the central markets. Your tour begins at the world famous Leicester Square Christmas Market, an experience worthy for the famous Alice in Wonderland. After that you’ll find the time to admire the lights of Seven Dials and the art market in Covent Garden with its gorgeous mistletoe chandeliers. Crossing Waterloo Bridge and enjoying one of the greatest views over London best known landmarks, you can walk straight into Borough Market. After more market-fun right next to Tower Bridge and finish the tour in Winter Wonderland. A day you won’t forget so soon.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Departure Point :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Any central London hotelAdditional 50 pounds fee for Christmas day December 25th
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: you will need to confirm the pick-up location with the supplier, refer to voucher for details
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.