Châteauneuf-du-Pape Small-Group Wine Day Tour from Avignon
This afternoon trip will be dedicated to the famous vineyard of Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The ruins of the Pope's formal summer residence dominate the typical medieval village.
The 13 varieties of grapes combined with the various soils create a large palette of complex red wines and elegant white wines. Enjoy two wine-tastings in two of the numerous cellars of the village before going back to Avignon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine-tastings in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
- Entry/Admission - Le Pavillon
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Fortia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
From April 1st 2020, enjoy 2 wine tastings in two different wineries of the village
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau de Chateauneuf-du-Pape, 84230 Chateauneuf-du-Pape France
From the panoramic point of view, see the village of Châteauneuf du Pape surrounded by its vineyard.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Le Pavillon, Avenue Pierre de Luxembourg, 84230 Chateauneuf-du-Pape France
Live a tasting experience and discover the wines from the Chateauneuf du Pape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau Fortia, Route de Bedarrides, 84230 Chateauneuf-du-Pape France
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Office de Tourisme d'Avignon, 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.