Chuncho Macaw Collpa - 2 Days / 1 Night
Your visit helps to maintain a healthy jungle, with a service committed to its care and sustainability. What are you waiting for ?, come and live the Peruvian Amazon.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
- entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve $ 24.00 dollars
- Entry/Admission - Chuncho Macaw Clay Lick
Day 1: Puerto Maldonado Capital of Biodiversity of Peru
Stop At: Tambopata River, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Reception at the airport or at the land terminal and transfer to the office of Monte Amazónico for the corresponding records. If
Hours until you reach the banks of the Tambopata River. In this place we will take a boat to the lodge "Monte amazónico - Tambopata". Welcome and delivery of rooms, Lunch.
In the afternoon, we will make an introductory walk to the rainforest where we will have the opportunity to see animals in their natural habitat such as amphibians, mammals, reptiles and wonderful insects, among others.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: night at Hacienda Tambopata
Day 2: Collpa Chuncho
Stop At: Chuncho Macaw Clay Lick, Tambopata National Reserve 17500 Peru
We woke up very early, at 4:30, to leave for the largest Macaw clay lick in the world, the COLLPA CHUNCHO, a trip of approximately 1:30 hours, by boat, on the way we will have the incredible opportunity to see Some species such as ronsocos, which are the largest rodents in the world, sachavacas, and you can even see the most beautiful South American feline, the jaguar, many of our clients are witnesses with photographic evidence of encounters with these beautiful mammals.
Once we arrive at the Macaw Collpa we will see hundreds of parrots of different species that come to eat clay from the wall adjacent to the river. We will settle into our saddles to wait for one of the most beautiful natural birdlife shows in the world to begin. The parrots are followed by the 3 most colorful species of macaws in America, the reds and the
greens, plus blues and yellows come together to eat necessary clay in your daily diet and eliminate toxins. On a good day of activity you can see hundreds of these wonderful animals flying over you. An experience for a lifetime.
Return to our lodging, breakfast and rest
-Then we will have a walk through our botanical garden where we can appreciate some fruit, timber, and medicinal species from our area, in the company of our guide.
Our boat will take us to the transport back to Puerto Maldonado, the same one way, we will do it back. Arrival in Puerto Maldonado transfer to the terminal or airport.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We make airport pickups, land ends and hotelsAirports
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Departure Time :10/28/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.