Churchill's War Rooms & London Top Sights Tour
See over 20 London sights & Churchill's War Rooms in 1 day
Kids : Only pay the cost of the War Room ticket. Walking tour is free
We will guide you on an exploration of London’s major landmarks and provide tickets for Churchill's War Rooms. This will give you a good idea of the history and culture of Europe’s best-loved city
We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we'll watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. We'll head to Westminster. Sights we'll see along the way include Downing St, Westminster Abbey & Houses of Parliament.
Then we'll go to the London Bridge area, where we'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Clink Prison, London Bridge, The Shard, HMS Belfast and more!.
Decide if you would like to do Churchill's War Rooms in the Morning & the Walking Tour in the afternoon, or the Morning Walking Tour & then see the War Rooms!
Please note: The Changing of the Guard Ceremony is only for the 10am tour and on certain days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- Churchill War Rooms ticket
What's excluded :
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Changing of the Guard
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return Detail :London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Its a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Umbrella if it looks like rain!)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.