Cigar Rolling Lesson and Wine Blending Class
Remember your time in the Bahamas with your own unique wine blend, corked and labeled by you as well as a cigar rolled with your very own hands. Leave your vacation with more than just a few t-shirts, keychains, or refrigerator magnets. After three hours, you'll become a torcedore and wine maker.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Class Fees
- Roundtrip Transfer
- Bottle Water
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Your tour will begin with pickup from your Nassau hotel, private residence, or the cruise port. Your private guide will take you to the Graycliff Cigar Company for your 45-minute cigar rolling lesson.
During the lesson you will learn about the history of tobacco and hear about where the best tobacco leaves come from. Your guide will help you understand why blending certain leaves together can create the award winning Graycliff cigar. Learn how to roll a cigar and when the lesson is over keep the cigar you rolled along with a complimentary cigar and cigar cutter.
Then, visit you will have a wine tasting, learn about wine-making techniques that make wines distinct. Learn about wine tannins, acidity, balance and finish. Blend your own bottle of wine that will make the perfect memory of your Bahamian visit.
After the wine blending class, you will be returned to your Nassau hotel, residence, or the cruise port.
Departure Point :Pick up at cruise port, hotel, or residence
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcome letter will be provided upon booking with meeting details.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.