Cincinnati Mural Tour
This cruise runs year-round.
This cruise is guaranteed an electrically assisted Pedal Wagon.
This cruise has a predetermined route. If given enough notice, Pedal Wagon will try to accommodate any variations to the route. However, the captain does reserve the right to deny suggestions on the day of the cruise.
On average, we will see 14 Cincinnati murals on this cruise and will have the opportunity to get off of the wagon to pose for pictures at some, but not all.
This cruise will have a captain to drive and steer the wagon and a trained tour guide on board! A small tip is included for your captain and tour guide, but they’d certainly appreciate more if you feel they did a great job!
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pedal Wagon Captain
- Wristband for Drink Deals
- Cooler and Ice
- Helmet (optional)
- Ponchos ($2)
What's excluded :
- Experience colorful Cincinnati like never before by pedaling to its urban masterpieces! Whether you’re an out-of-towner visiting for the first time or a local who’s looking to explore Cincinnati in a unique way, our mural tour is the perfect way to spend a creative day in the Queen City.
The Pedal Wagon welcomes school groups, work outings, and anyone looking for a fun and educational activity in Cincinnati. You get an insider’s perspective into Over-the-Rhine’s most eclectic murals, which, of course, include many photogenic opportunities.
Ten percent of all proceeds of this tour go to ArtWorks, an award-winning non-profit arts organization that empowers and inspires the creative community to transform our everyday environments through employment, apprenticeships, education, community partnerships, and civic engagement.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions.
This cruise is for 8-15 people total.
Departure Point :1114 Bunker Alley, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains are our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please review our complete COVID-19 policy carefully here: https://pedalwagon.com/covid-19/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.