Cincinnati Original Craft Brewery Small-Group Tour
Our Flagship tour, the most popular Brewery Tasting Tour in Cincinnati!
We are going to go to Four locations, sample between 64-75 ounces of beer (16-18 ounces at each stop), your going to get a Souvenir Taster Glass, a Servatii Soft Pretzel and an incredible tour guide!
Talk local brewing history and have a ton of fun. See schedule for specific details on where we stop and where we will meet for your date. Enjoy Cincinnati's Brewing Renaissance!
#1 Ranked Brewery Tasting in the Region
Named to Cincinnati Magazine "Best of the City" 2018
Published in USAToday, BeerAdvocate, and Cincy Magazine
Our tour guides are put through the Certified Tourism Ambassador Program here locally. They are also trained by the breweries themselves to give the tours at the locations and go through hours of historical study on Cincinnati's Rich History.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You will receive three six ounce beers at each stop on the tour
- Snacks - You will receive one large baked pretzel to start the tour
- Souvenir Taster Glass
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do no offer lunch or dinner during the trip. Please eat prior to the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: JACK Cincinnati Casino, 1000 Broadway St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-1364
We will meet at the Jack Casino at the Rock Bar and then head out to four different brewery locations. The brewery locations change based on the date we are operating the tour. You can check the schedule on our website at cincybrewbus.com.
Departure Point :1000 Broadway St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are only required when you are not eating or drinking on the bus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.