Cincy Vegan Streetcar Food Tour in Cincinnati
The Cincinnati Vegan tour is the only food and culture tour that features plant based dishes from 6 local privately owned restaurants and eateries. Whether you are a vegan or curious about vegan dishes, you will enjoy the food on this tour! As we stroll through historic Over the Rhine and Findlay Market, you'll learn the history, see prominent landmarks, and be entertained by our local friendly guides. This is a one of a kind experience. While our other food tours focus on balancing local cuisine with Cincinnati favorites, this tour is unique in that it’s a 100% vegan. Ranging from vegan soups, sandwiches to vegan fudge, we guarantee you won't be bored and you won't leave hungry! The tour is a 2 mile total walk with stops in-between.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - We visit 6 local restaurants and eateries. The tour provides enough for food for an ample lunch!.
- Children 5 and under are free if sharing from parents plate
What's excluded :
- Parking is provided underneath our starting point. Parking fees are not included
- Gratuities for your guide are not included and are much appreciated.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Water is privided at most stops. Additional beverages such as coffee, soda, or alcoholic drinks are avaialble for purchase.
- Bring your own face mask. It is mandatory when entering public spaces. It is not mandatory outdoors.
- Bring a water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
We will board the Cincinnati Streetcar and travel north to historic Over the Rhine for two more stops in this revitalized German neighborhood.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7550
We will ride by beautiful Washington Park in the heart of Over the Rhine
Pass By: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7531
We will ride by beautiful Music Hall
Stop At: Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5932
We will enjoy 3 more food stops at historic Findlay Market, including a tour of the market
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fountain Square, 5th and Vine Sts 5th and Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
We egin at Fountain square in the heart of Cincinnati.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Fountain Square, 520 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tours take place rain or shine. Please bring an umbrella if necessary and dress for the weather.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. The tour is a 2 mile total walk with stops in-between.
- We cannot accommodate nut or other food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free or lactose free.
- Covid note: This is a public tour, so you may be dining with other guests on the tour. If you wish to book a private tour, you have to contact Riverside Food Tours directly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bring your own face mask. It is required to ride the streetcar and to enter public restaurants. Our groups are limited to 6 guests. This is a food tour, therefore you will be dining with other guests on the tour. All guests are required to sign a Covid waiver stating they are in good health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.