Cinematic Piraeus Private Walking Tour
Join our cinematic tour, as we follow the steps of the Great Melina Mercouri through Piraeus. Take a tour in the streets where “Stella” and “Never on Sunday” were filmed, learn the history of the Port, and the surrounding landmarks and feel like the reliving the 60’s. Visit the modern Bars of Trouba, and enjoy Peraiki and Passalimani with the great view and restaurants. The past and the present of the neighborhoods of Piraeus and the busy full of life Port will make you feel the diversity of the city .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Piraeus, Akti Miaouli 10, Piraeus 185 38 Greece
The Port of Piraeus is the chief sea port of Athens, Greece, located on the Saronic Gulf on the western coasts of the Aegean Sea, the largest port in Greece and one of the largest in Europe.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Drapetsona, Drapetsona, Piraeus Region, Attica
Drapetsona is a suburb and a former municipality in the southwestern part of the Athens agglomeration, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Keratsini-Drapetsona, of which it is a municipal unit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piraeus, Piraeus, Piraeus Region, Attica
Piraeus is a port city in the region of Attica, Greece. Piraeus is located within the Athens urban area,8 kilometres (5 miles) southwest from its city centre (municipality of Athens), and lies along the east coast of the Saronic Gulf.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company has successfully attended the Health Protocol Training Program and the provisions and is certified, in the context of taking action against of the COVID-19 infection in the direction: Transportation, travel agencies, tourist buses The program was implemented by Κ.Ε.Κ.G. GENNIMATAS SA
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.