Cinque Terre Full Day Sea Kayak Tour for experienced kayakers
Kayak tour in the Cinque Terre National Park: a unique perspective for an exclusive experience!
The best way to visit all of the Cinque Terre in a one day tour. The tour starts from Monterosso. Our guide will show you the most undiscovered side of the Cinque Terre. Paddle towards Vernazza and Corniglia, the most experienced can go as far as Manarola and finally Riomaggiore.
Picnic lunch stop will be planned according to your interests and abilities in one of the beaches or villages along the way.
To book this tour a good physical shape or a paddling certificate is required!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, lycra, life jacket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monterosso al Mare, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Monterosso is the biggest and the oldest of the Cinque Terre’s villages. It is divided into 2 parts: the old and the new village. The biggest beach of the entire coast is situated here: because of this, it is the most visited town, and then in evenings there are much more entertainment activities here than in the other villages.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Vernazza is perhaps the most beautiful and picturesque of all the Cinque Terre’s villages.
Pass By: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Corniglia is the smallest and the highest of the Cinque Terre villages. It is the only town that does not have a seaport.
Pass By: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
If you are coming from La Spezia, Manarola is the second village of the Cinque Terre that you meet. It can be easily recognized because of its setting, with dozens of lovely small houses clinging to the cliff that descends to the sea.
Stop At: Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Riomaggiore is the first village of the Cinque Terre on the side of La Spezia. The main town is separated from the railway station and the wharf by tunnels, so it can be said that the town is divided into three parts: the railway station (from which the famous Way of Love starts), the old town and the wharf (which has a mooring and a small rocky beach).
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Fegina, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :19017 Riomaggiore, SP, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Being able to swim is a fundamental pre-requisite, otherwise you will not be allowed to join the tour.
- You have to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.