Cinque Terre hiking tour from Florence
A full-day excursion to discover one of the most charming places in Italy, an authentic earthly paradise suspended between land and sea, the Cinque Terre National Park. You will leave Florence very early in the morning, in a comfortable bus and pampered by the attention of your expert tour leader, which will be dedicated to you all day. Visit Manarola, Vernazza, Riomaggiore and Corniglia and follow your tour leader on a 3 hour hiking tour above the 5 Terre National Park: the trekking route will allow you to fully enjoy the beauty of nature that characterizes this fascinating region. You will have the sea on one side and on the other vineyards cultivated by locals.
Once the hiking part is over, you will reach the other villages by train, and you will have free time to admire the pastel colored houses leaning one against the other on the tiny ports facing the crystal clear waters of the Ligurian Sea.
A day full of beauty and nature that cannot be missed. Return to Florence in the evening
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Free time in Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Riomaggiore
- Three hours of trekking experience from Manarola to Corniglia
- Cinque Terre Card, the daily pass that allows you to travel by train from one village to another
- Entry/Admission - Cinque Terre Trails
What's excluded :
- Guided tour of the villages
- Entrance to churches or monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Manarola is one of the cutest village of the 5 Terre National Card, characterized by pastel colored tiny houses and a quaint small port facind the Ligurian Sea
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cinque Terre Trails, Riomaggiore to Monterroso Italy
A 3 hour hiking trail connecting Manarola to Corniglia. Follow your expert tour leader and explore these fascinating paths among vineyards, cobalt blue sea and imposing cliffs
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Corniglia, Corniglia Italy
Located 100 meters above sea level, Corniglia is the only of the five villages that has no direct access to the sea, Explore the narrow streets and small squares of this place that has a timeless beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
Vernazza, a fascinating village located in a bay characterized by a small port where you can still admire fishing boats. The colors of the sea surrounding it will take your breath away!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
Riomaggiore, a fascinating village characterized by cliffs that sink into the cobalt sea and colorful houses one on top of the other.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Stazione La Spezia Centrale, Piazzale Medaglie D'oro Al Valor Militare, 19122, La Spezia Italy
The final destination of your tour, from where you will board again the bus to come back to Florence!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Keep in mind that the trails to hike are hard but not impossible. Since the beauty of the area lies in its nature, you won’t find handrails or safety rails even when the steps formed by the rocks of the mountain are inclined or when the path is near to the edge of the cliff. For the above mentioned reasons, this tour is not suitable for kids under 8 years old
- Please note that once you make the reservation, you have to send an email with the names, surnames, and date of birth of each of the participants of the tour. This information is necessary for the issuance of train tickets
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes for walking
- Consider that the maximum height during the trekking is 1000 ft and the climb is very steep
- In case the original itinerary cannot be carried out due to major causes such as weather and/or road conditions, CiaoFlorence can modify the itinerary with alternative solutions by train
- The order of visits may change
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.