Cinque Terre pretty as a Postcard
The incredible atmosphere of Cinque Terre, the smell of sun, the sight of the sea and the taste of fish will make this experience unique, together with the professionalism of our guide and tour leader.
Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy a typical Italian sunny day!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch in a typical local restaurant
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Our personal driver and tour leader will lead you through this magical path.
Cinque Terre is one among the “must visit” location in Italy and this tour will help you to discover it at its best.
It is one of the most famous UNESCO places and it’s known for its uniqueness and variety of colors and territory. It has been said that its National Park and has sights that would put a postcard to shame.
You will depart from Florence, in a private comfortable car driven by an English speaking guide and drive to Cinque Terre.
We will first arrive in Manarola, the smaller town in Cinque Terre, but absolutely beautiful and extremely picturesque.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
After visiting this little town we will take a boat (weather permitting) to Vernazza, the Cinque Terre jewel, where you will be blown away by the magical atmosphere and breathtaking views.
Here you will experience lunch at a local restaurant, giving you the opportunity to taste traditional cuisine, such as pasta al pesto and tastes of local fish.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monterosso al Mare, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Then we’ll move on to Monterosso, with its beautiful and relaxing beaches, typical shops, and historic appeal, where you will have the chance to experience some free time, while taking a bath or shopping in the typical “botteghe” of the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.