Cinque Terre Private Excursion from Florence
Cinque Terre is the star of the Italian Riviera, the five fishing villages are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza were originally fishing villages and that tradition remains strong in the cuisine of the Cinque Terre.
Anchovies have been the primary staple since Roman times. The pasta sauce that is most representative of the Liguria region is Pesto sauce, dark green and aromatic, and the delicious Limoncello.
You will be enchanted by colorful coast with crystal clear water, picturesque landscapes, bays and small beaches, terraced vineyards climbing up from the sea, amazing hikes and great food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Pick up and drop off at your accomodation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and wine tasting are not included in the quoted price
- Boat and train tickets are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Riomaggiore, a picturesque fishing village with tall, narrow, pastel-colored houses is probably best known for its colorful marina and the unique harbor.
Stop At: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Manarola is the oldest of the five fishing villages listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The marina has a rocky coastline with crystal clear water, picturesque landscape with colorful houses that climb to the cliffsides and terraced vineyards climbing up from the sea.
You will take the boat or train (depending on the weather) to the next village, Vernazza.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Vernazza, is the most picturesque village of the Cinque Terre, the only town with a natural port, it is surrounded by lush vineyards and olive oil trees.
The village is famous for its bars and restaurants and offers some of the freshest seafood in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private english speaking driver will pick you up at your accommodation in Florence to help you experience the real beauty of Cinque Terre through our personalized tours.
Departure Time :2/7/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.