Cinque Terre Private Tour - The unique coast on the Mediterranean sea
Our tour of the Cinque Terre requires your driver to drive you to Manarola where, after visiting the village, he will give you directions on how to buy a ticket for the boat that will take you to Vernazza in 10 minutes. Vernazza is the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable lunch and spend a little more time exploring. Your driver will meet you and take you from there to Corniglia where you will not only enjoy the place but also the time for a memorable ice cream. From Corniglia you will go back enjoying unforgettable views to the last. This is our typical program. Discussing with us in advance or with the driver on the day of the tour we can customize the itinerary for example to include a visit to Monterosso or have some time to take a swim in the Mediterranean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fluent English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will reserve lunch in a typical restaurant on request
- Boat or Train Tickets to go from Manarola to Vernazza
- Walking Guided Tour: to be reserved upon request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cinque Terre, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
The Cinque Terre, or five lands, a "UNESCO world heritage site", is a coastal grouping of five medieval fisherman's villages just north of Tuscany close to the city of La Spezia. These characteristic villages are famous for their breath-taking sea-views, their unique architecture and enchanting landscape. The territory of Cinque Terre is a result of a thousand years of work by peasant farmers who transformed the steep cliffs into fertile terraces for the cultivation of vines olive grooves and other crops, a landscape made and maintained with hard work and passion.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Manarola is the second fishing village you meet on the coast coming from the south. It is nestled in the rock in front of the sea and its steep streets going up between the tall and narrow houses, each one coloured with different cheerful shades, climb on both sides of the small port and always hiding little secrets. Once you reach the top you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea and the village.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Vernazza is the forth fishing village that is part of the Cinque Terre Park, it is famous for the Doria Castle that dominates the town and the sea from above and from where in ancient times the citizens defended themselves from the attacks of Saracen pirates who went up the coast in search of easy prey.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Corniglia is the third village of the Cinque Terre, it does not have a port nearby but it rests on a rock high above the sea. The view from its terraces is magnificent. Usually it is the quietest and in our opinion also the nicest.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are glad to meet you at your accommodation in Florence or immediate surroundings. We can manage a pick up in Tuscany upon requested but we need you to contact us in advance. The additional rate will be determined according to additional mileage and time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. w/ walking guided tour/ hiking 2/13/2020 - 10/27/2021
Cinque Terre Private Tour - The unique coast on the Mediterranean sea 2/13/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Cinque Terre are hardly accessible to those who have difficulty walking, both because of the quality of the roads and the steepness. Cars are only allowed to arrive in the upper part of the village and generally cannot reach the port area.
- It is possible to arrange a simplified route on request to make it easier for people with mobility difficulties to visit some places that can be reached by vehicles.
- it is possible to arrange for a local guide to act as a personal assistant and to suggest the most suitable routes on request.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.