Cinque Terre walking tour with local wine tsting
Walk above the village of Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre, among its terraced vineyards, discovering its millenary tradition of wine culture and work. Here, wine production has always meant a sense of sacrifice and self-denial in total harmony between land and sea. Here, man's work took place in communion with nature, with the construction of dry stone walls that have withstood a thousand years redesigning the landscape and the base of winemaking. Here the work breathes the sea and is transformed into nectar that tastes of the sea, and of the magical fusion of Mediterranean aromas.
After a short guided walk, discovering the technique, the history, the nature of the Cinque Terre vineyards, you can enjoy a wine tasting offered by a local producer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft driinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Guided tour of the millennial village of Manarola
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Manarola scenic viewpoint, Via di Corniglia 30, 19017 Manarola Italy
Walk through the vineyards of Manarola, in one of the most spectacular viewpoints of the entire Cinque Terre Park
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Antonio Discovolo, 290, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.