Cinta Senese Farmhouse Tour with light lunch in Montepulciano
Visit a typical Cinta Senese farmhouse in Montepulciano and live an authentic rural experience. Enter in Roberto’s farmhouse, during the path, you will meet Ciro, the domestic pig, and its Cinta-Senese-piglets company.
Delight your palate with a typical light lunch paired with fine wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Farmhouse guided tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine tasting
- Lunch - Light lunch
What's excluded :
- Visit a typical Cinta Senese farmhouse in Montepulciano. The Cinta Senese is an ancient variety of animal breeds coming from the Siena area. Meet your friendly local farmer, Roberto and begin your unique bucolic experience.
Enter in Roberto’s farmhouse, full of that nice Cinta Senese porks: he knows his animals one by one, they are fed with Tuscan cereals and DOP food and they are reared in the semi free-range.
Start your experience strolling along vineyards and olive groves, learning all about organic agriculture. During the path, you will meet Ciro, the domestic pig, and its Cinta-Senese-piglets company: look at them having fun in the mud, or capture the moment with your camera.
At the end of the experience, take a sit in the wood table surrounded by nature and vineyards and delight your palate with a typical light lunch. You will enjoy a special chopping board of Cinta Senese cold cuts, and local Pecorino di Pienza cheese with homemade jam. Before sipping again your Rosso di Montepulciano DOCG wine, bite a typical Bruschetta or Panzanella. Finish in the best way with some local Cantucci biscuits paired with sweet wine and a fresh Italian coffee.
• Local products aperitif - Cinta Senese cold cuts, Bruscetta or Panzanella, Pecorino di Pienza cheese with homemade jam.
Departure Point :Via Madonna della Querce, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.