Circo Maximo virtual experience
This 40-minute walking itinerary,through continuous flashbacks to the past thanks to reconstructions in augmented and virtual reality,will enable you to see the life of the age-old valley unfold before your eyes,stroll through the Roman shops and watch a chariot race among shouts of encouragement and overturned chariots.Relive the ancient splendours of the Circus Maximus in the Imperial Period of Rome through augmented and virtual reality!The headsets available give a virtual rendering of the Circus Maximus by overlapping images of the past to the present-day reality to reconstruct its initial magnificence: in particular, the Arch of Titus will appear in its original majestic height.
per adult from
What's included :
- ONE ZEISS VR
- Circus Maxumus entrance ticket
- Virtual tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Circus Maximus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
The eight stops are the following: the valley floor of the Circus in the archaic period, the Circus from the 1st century BC to the 1st century AD, the Circus in the imperial period, the seating tiers (cavea), the Arch of Titus, the shops (tabernae), the Circus in the Middle Ages and in modern times and lastly, “A Day at the Circus”.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Aventino/Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 14 can wear the headsets and enjoy the experience only if accompanied by an adult who must sign the disclaimer available at the ticket office
- To rent the headset, you must leave in deposit an ID (card or passport, in the original)
- We regret to inform you that in case of rain and extreme weather conditions (such as excessive heat) the experience will not be it won’t be possible to experience Circo Maximo
- the Virtual Reality function under point N. 8 must only be used while seated
- people who purchase a reduced-price ticket online, shall have to carry on them the ID entitling them to the reduced-price admission ticket.
- consult a doctor before re-using them if you experience symptoms such as dizziness, motion sickness, perceptual after- effects, nausea, impaired vision, numbness, twitching of eyes or muscles, loss of consciousness, disorientation, neck pain, any kind of involuntary movement or cramp
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.